[syfaslane365] Sheffield Media follow up

Steven Loader steven_loader at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 16:50:56 BST 2006

Dear all,

Just a quick e-mail to say that I contacted the news desks of the Sheffield Telegraph and the Star today and both were interested in receiving copy and images telling the story of our action.  Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and write copy.  I already have Bob's account to use as a basis for this (Bob: can I quote you directly from this?), but if anyone has a burning urge to be quoted please write your comment and send it to me asap.  Likewise, if anyone doesn't want to appear in an image in the press, please let me know.  I will use Lesley's photos, but also welcome any other images anyone may have.

I think it will be worth sending letters to the newspapers as well, aside from these potential features, so get writing!

Keep up the good fight!

Many thanks
Steve (Loader)