[syfaslane365] Lifts

srheywood at ukonline.co.uk srheywood at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 12:53:01 BST 2006

Hello all

A couple of people are still needing lifts if anyone has car space.

----- Forwarded message from Lucy Moffatt <lucymoffatt at yahoo.co.uk> -----
    Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:33:00 +0100 (BST)
    From: Lucy Moffatt <lucymoffatt at yahoo.co.uk>
 Subject: Re: lift to faslane
      To: srheywood <srheywood at ukonline.co.uk>

Hi Simon,

I'm wanting to come up anyway, not just as a
journalist, so if you can help in any way or let me
know of someone who can that would be lovely.

Cheers,
Lucy

--- srheywood <srheywood at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Lucy
>
> Thanks for this. It's getting a tad tricky so if you
> can find alternative
> means, go for it, but I'll snoop around v. soon and
> see what's what.
>
> Simon

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease
of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

----- End forwarded message -----