[syfaslane365] Aldermaston -easter monday

Bob Banks Bob.Banks at tribalgroup.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 12:16:56 GMT 2008

Sue -
welcome back by the way - be lovely to catch up on your indian adventures !
- d'you know if the samba band is goiing to this ? - be brilliant if they were ! -
and are you still involved in band that does this kind of thing ? - be even more
brilliant if you were !

It sounds a great action - if a bit of a distance .....

Bob