[syfaslane365] Faslane 365 book

River Wolton rwolton at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jul 9 13:51:21 BST 2008

MessageHello all

The book on Faslane 365 edited by Angie Zelter is out now. I have a short piece in it and Jill Gibbon (also from Hope Valley) has some drawings. There are many interesting chapters on the blockades and the political background, latest developments etc.

Luath Press have sold me 30 at £6.50 each (cover price is £12.99) and they are happy if groups want to sell them on at the cover price to raise funds for peace activities.

If you want to buy some copies let me know. If there's a high demand I'll order more.

All the best
River Wolton
(tel: 01433 631350)