[un/loquer] BIOS

alejo alejoduque at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:53:35 UTC 2010

hi matthew,

On Feb 18, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Matthew Craig wrote:

> Thanks for sharing your story about reusing computers, in the
> Bricolabs Mailinglist.  Since you are concerned about using Free
> Software, I thought I would recommend to you HTML5 Open Video, instead
> of using the proprietary YouTube Flash Video.  You can easily convert
> a YouTube video, to provide an alternative link in your future email
> posts, by using the new TINYOGG.com service.  I have already queued
> the transcoding of your YouTube video there, at this link :
> http://tinyogg.com/watch/2Ff2F/

waoo! super i didnt knew about this service, let me tell you i tried
archive.org and vimeo that eats .ogg but it was super slow and after
24hours the process failed.

we are aware of the propietary issues of flash but quite often one has
to make concesions in favor of getting the word out... anyhow the
heads up are always appreciated, specially when the come from projects
one highly respects.. like xiph.org

:)