[un/loquer] sobre coby kyros

Paula Vélez pvelezbr en gmail.com
Sab Jul 7 10:49:34 UTC 2012

juan,

mira, cuando busco encuentro esto que pego mas abajo.

la cosa es que no entiendo, dice que baje el market.rar pero lo bajo a
donde?
a mi computador? a la kayros directo , pero cómo? y luego si es al
computador cómo paso el archivo hacia la kairos?

ese link es para instalarle el android market, que es para empezar la idea
para la cual queremos hacerle el jailbreak.

After days trying to find a way to root the Coby Kyros 7016, I've finally
found a way to install the market!
Neither z4root nor gingerbreak worked with it. I don't think there's a way
to root it, at least not now.
But you can install the market (which I guess is the main objective, at
least mine was) in a very simple way.
Download the file using the following link Market.rar - 4shared.com -
online file sharing and storage -
download<http://www.4shared.com/file/7tR6y6AB/Market.html>
.
Put them into your tablet.
Open APK Installer and install all of them in this order:
OneTimeInitializer.apk, SetupWizard.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk and
Vending.apk.
Turn your tablet off and turn it on again.
A window saying "Complete action using" will appear, mark "Use by default"
and choose the "Launcher".
I hope it helps!

PS: I've heard it works also on the MID7020.