[un/loquer] visita de francia

Pierre minutpapillon en gmail.com
Vie Nov 9 04:15:08 UTC 2012

gracias por el recibimiento !

me presento un poco...
soy un ingeniero frances, lleguando en Medellin hace muy poco
voy a quedarme aqui (cerca de la c3p!) por 6/7 meses...

trabajé en Paris con artistas digitales, sobre:
1) www.theartcollider.org
realtime network de artistas que se mandan en vivo audio/video/text streams
2) www.iannix.org
opensource software, allowing to build 2d/3d scores of simple objects
(mainly: points & curves)
then you can use "playback" segments (as many as you want).. which are
going to move within the 2d/3d space, and "activate" the points/curves
"activating"
.... means sending OSC/MIDI messages over the network
.... can also mean modifying the score en vivo !
it is used to control many third party applications at the same time

i'll be glad to exchange/talk about those projects...
y tambien escuchar mas de lo que vosotros estan haciendo !
opendata ? http://www.mysociety.org/international/alaveteli/ ?
collaborative mapping ? www.ushahidi.com ?
appoyos a local/social periodismo ?

nos vemos !