[un/loquer] Fwd: ACCEPTED - Instructables September Build Night

brolin . brolin108 en gmail.com
Jue Ago 8 21:49:16 UTC 2013

Pillemos los instructables de ejemplo pa' planeemos bien que hacer.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Subject: ACCEPTED - Instructables September Build Night

Hello!

You have been accepted into our September Build Night with
Lumi<http://www.instructables.com/community/September-Build-Night-with-Lumi/>
! Check out these Instructables
<http://www.instructables.com/member/Lumi/> that
were created by Lumi. They're beautiful and inspiring!

We are shipping out materials this week + next week. You should receive a
tracking number in the next two weeks.

Don't forget:

   - *2 Instructables* - post 2 Instructables during (or after) your build
   night using the materials from Lumi. Please make sure these Instructables
   have full text and photos (see
here<http://www.instructables.com/id/Getting-Started-with-Instructables/>
   ).
   - *Submit Instructables *- send me links to your Instructables through this
   form<https://docs.google.com/a/instructables.com/forms/d/1BlUGe5BG-6-1-ygfTTthst9CBfhFYah-NLDCmstorU4/viewform>
   .
   - *Build Night Resources* - please read this
post<http://www.instructables.com/community/Build-Night-Resources/>for
advice on how to run a build night, tips for uploading projects, and
   more.

Cheers!
Carley

--