[un/loquer] Fwd: [PLOTS] DIY Water Audio Oscillator - How to Make a bowl of Water "Sing"

Fabio Barone holon.earth en gmail.com
Sab Jul 6 07:15:38 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew DeBlock <vastencn en gmail.com>
Date: 2013/7/5
Subject: [PLOTS] DIY Water Audio Oscillator - How to Make a bowl of Water
"Sing"
To: publiclaboratory en googlegroups.com

http://youtu.be/KVb_mEVzEks
DIY Water Audio Oscillator - How to Make a bowl of Water "Sing"

After convincing water to dance a couple times I decide it was time to
teach it to sing. Electro chemical water based electronics are fun!!! and
easy DIY :D

Full details : http://dscript.org/diy-oscillator-making-water-sing
Many more DIY experiments/projects on my Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/freedscript

DISCLAIMER: water and electricity are fun, but still not exactly the safest
combination. I take no responsibility for the results of your actions if
you decide to try these yourself ;)