[un/loquer] Fwd: Instructables Build Night - Program Update

brolin . brolin108 en gmail.com
Sab Nov 9 20:02:05 UTC 2013

Hay que hacer antes el de lumi para inscribirnos en este

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Subject: Instructables Build Night - Program Update

Hello Makers!

As you may have noticed, we are not running build nights in November and
December. Do not fear! We have some great partners lined up for 2014.

There are a few changes in store for the build night program:

   - Scaling back - we are scaling back the frequency of the build nights
   so spaces have more time to fulfill requirements. Build nights will occur
   every 2-3 months.
   - Fewer spaces available - we will be limiting the number of spaces
   accepted. We will have spots for 15-30 makerspaces in each build night.

*SNEAK PEAK.... *our January partner is Cool Neon
<http://www.coolneon.com/> maker
of EL wire. They will be offering kits worth nearly $200! Sign ups will
happen in early December.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to reach out!

Cheers!
Carley

**If you would like to be removed from this mailing list please e-mail**

--
Carley Jacobson
Business Development, Instructables.com

instructables.com/carley