[un/loquer] Fwd: Upcoming Contests on Instructables

Brolin brolov brolin108 en gmail.com
Vie Abr 18 16:28:37 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Subject: Upcoming Contests on Instructables

Dear Makers,

Instructables is currently running 2 large contests and we're giving away
some amazing prizes.

If you're interested in promoting these contest to your community send me
an e-mail with your first + last name and shipping address (include
telephone # if non-USA). We will then ship you promotional posters + post
cards that you can post around your space.

Contests Include:
Gadget Hacking and Accessories
Contest<http://www.instructables.com/contest/gadgethacking/> ->
everyone who enters this contest received $10 printing credit to Shapeways
Green Electronics
Challenge<http://www.instructables.com/contest/greenelectronics/>

If you're interested in connecting with Shapeways to receive more support
on 3D printing (including tutorials, workshops, community events,
promotions, etc) they would love to hear from you. Please email Eleanor
Whitney, Community Outreach Coordinator, at eleanor en shapeways.com.

Cheers!
Carley

--
Carley Jacobson