[un/loquer] Fwd: MakeyMakey - Instructables Build Night January

brolin brolin108 en gmail.com
Lun Dic 1 20:10:28 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Subject: MakeyMakey - Instructables Build Night January

Hey Makers,

We are excited to announce our January 2015 build night with our most
requested product: MakeyMakey <http://www.makeymakey.com/>! MakeyMakey is an
invention kit that lets you connect to the world around you.

Check out more information about the MakeyMakey build night and how to sign
up *here
<http://www.instructables.com/community/January-2015-Build-Night-with-MakeyMakey/>*
.

It is important that you read the Build Night FAQ
<http://www.instructables.com/community/Build-Night-FAQ/> before signing
up. We are emphasizing featured step-by-step Instructables for your project
submissions. The FAQ has a lot of information about creating featured
projects.

Also, don't forget to check out our Makerspace Competition
<http://www.instructables.com/community/MAKERSPACE-COMPETITION/>.

Cheers! Carley

--
Carley Jacobson