[un/loquer] Fwd: Instructables Build Night - Win Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate!

Brolin brolov brolin108 en gmail.com
Vie Feb 7 07:13:25 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Subject: Instructables Build Night - Win Autodesk Product Design Suite
Ultimate!

We have very exciting news for the March Build Night with Voltaic Systems!

To sweeten the pot - along with the 20 Instructables t-shirts - we are
offering a copy of the Autodesk Product Design Suite
Ultimate<http://www.autodesk.com/suites/product-design-suite/included-software>to
the makerspace that submits the best Instructable featuring the 6W
solar
panel from Voltaic Systems.

*THAT'S $10K IN SOFTWARE!!!*

Make sure to sign your space up for the build night by tomorrow. We will
select 15 spaces to participate.

Cheers!
Carley

--