[un/loquer] Fwd: Upcoming Contests on Instructables

Brolin brolov brolin108 en gmail.com
Vie Feb 14 00:56:51 UTC 2014

Todavía nos tienen en cuenta

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Subject: Upcoming Contests on Instructables

Dear Makers,

Instructables is currently running 3 large contests and we're giving away
some amazing prizes including: laser cutters, 3D printers, and woodworking
tools.

If you're interested in promoting these contest to your community send me
an e-mail with your first + last name and shipping address (include
telephone # if non-USA). We will then ship you promotional posters + post
cards that you can post around your space.

Contests Include:
Full Spectrum Laser
Contest<http://www.instructables.com/contest/fullspectrum2014/>
Portable Workstations