[un/loquer] 3D Printing Design Contest for Your Members Unloquer!

Tiffany Luong tiffany en pinshape.com
Mar Jul 8 04:17:53 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I'm not sure if you have any 3D designers in your Makerspace, but if you
do, we have an exciting opportunity for them. We have just launched our 3D
Printed Toy Design Contest
<https://pinshape.com/contests/3d-printing-kids-toys-design-challenge> and
thought your members might be interested in knowing about it. We've
partnered with Pixologic and Wacom for some great prizes and will be 3D
printing the winning toys and donating them to the Lucile Packard
Children's Hospital.

Quick summary of Pinshape - We're iTunes for 3D printing - an online
marketplace focused on helping designers share and sell 3D models, and on
creating a community platform for people to explore, download, and order 3D
printed products in 35 materials. We’re a startup based in Mountain View,
California.

We would really appreciate if your help in reaching the right people with
this, so If you could share this link with your members or post on you
facebook/twitter, we would be incredibly grateful.

site: https://pinshape.com/contests/3d-printing-kids-toys-design-challenge

facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/pinshape/posts/658525280907045

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,
Tiffany!

--

Tiffany Luong