[un/loquer] Fwd: Instructables Build Night with Sugru (125 SPACES AVAILABLE!)

brolin brolin108 en gmail.com
Mar Jul 22 20:19:04 UTC 2014

Yo no leo estos correos, solo los reenvío a la lista. Si alguien se anima
ahí están todas las instucciones, creo (que yo no leo estos correos! :P)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Subject: Instructables Build Night with Sugru (125 SPACES AVAILABLE!)

Hello Makers!

I'm excited to announce our 2nd build night with Sugru. We are accepting
125 spaces to participate in this event making it our biggest build night
ever!

Participating spaces will be asked to share 3 Instructables using Sugru.
We've seen the computer cable fixes and the sugru stamps - this build night
we're looking for new and unique ways to use sugru. The makerspace that
shares the most unique use for sugru will win a Nikon DSLR camera
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-D5000-Digital-Camera-18-55mm/dp/B0025KV8Y0/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1405674483&sr=1-1&keywords=nikon+d5000>
and a copy of the Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate
<http://www.autodesk.com/suites/product-design-suite/included-software>!

Find event details and sign your space up for the *September Build Night
<http://www.instructables.com/community/September-2014-Build-Night-with-Sugru/>**here
<http://www.instructables.com/community/September-2014-Build-Night-with-Sugru/>.*

 Cheers!
Carley

PS - We still have spaces available for our *Dremel Google Hangout*. Sign
up here
<https://docs.google.com/a/instructables.com/forms/d/1NVQ3lnoSjSKjNiTpUSDWYCvD-wW8oAYNzN_nDFJ7Ans/viewform>
to participate.

--