[un/loquer] Fwd: Special EXTRA Build Night - LEDs

María Juliana Yepes Burgos mariajulianayb en gmail.com
Mie Jun 11 21:02:01 UTC 2014

El jun 11, 2014 3:03 PM, "Ama- jave" <amajave en gmail.com> escribió:

> wowowowow, yo quiero un traje de leds para bailar!
+1
> "how epic you can get" :)

>> From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
>> Date: Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:28 PM
>> Subject: Special EXTRA Build Night - LEDs
>>

>> Hey Makers,
>>
>> I'm excited to announce a bonus build night for the summer!
Instructables recently received 110,000 10mm LEDs and we've decided to
donate them to the build night program! We will select 50 spaces to receive
approx. 2,200 LEDs and 40 3V coin cell batteries (approx. $900 worth of
materials).

>> You will have July-August to host a build night and until the end of
September to post 2 Instructables. We want to see how epic you can get with
these LEDs. More info here.

>> If you're interested, we will also be selecting 2 spaces to receive 50
silly putty eggs and 10lbs of black iron oxide to make magnetic silly
putty. Those spaces will be required to post 1 Instructable.

>> Cheers!
>> Carley
>>
>> p.s. if you're around on Friday consider joining in on the conversation
in the forums about the build night program.