[un/loquer] Fwd: November Instructables Build Night with Spark.io

brolin brolin108 en gmail.com
Jue Oct 2 20:56:02 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Subject: November Instructables Build Night with Spark.io

Hello Makers!

We have a lot of fun things happening with the build night program through
the end of 2014! I'm excited to announce our build night with Spark.io in
November. They make a development kit for amazing connected products. Check
out some projects that have been created with the Spark board here
<http://spark.hackster.io/> including: Building a WiFi Outlet
<http://www.hackster.io/daniel0524/building-a-wifi-outlet>, An e-paper,
wifi keypad
<http://www.hackster.io/lukabirsa/how-spark-core-helped-us-make-a-wi-fi-keylock-with-e-paper-keypad-for-our-office>,
and Spark Doorbell <http://www.hackster.io/hootie81/spark-doorbell>.

Some fun updates!

   - Build Night FAQ
   <http://www.instructables.com/community/Build-Night-FAQ/>: I've shorted
   the event announcements and synthesized all general build night details in
   this nifty FAQ. Please read this along with the event announcement.
   - Suggestion Box
   <https://docs.google.com/a/instructables.com/forms/d/1uG7HRjHiqIuAsyvojecZ2fHw1zoxwaJQGxtgxoWyGLQ/viewform>:
   Have a question about the build night program that should be included in
   the FAQ? Have suggestions for improving the build night program or new
   features we can add? Submit them to the Build Night Suggestion Box!

Check out more information about the event and how to sign up *here
<http://www.instructables.com/community/November-2014-Build-Night-with-Sparkio/>*
.

Cheers! Carley

--