[un/loquer] Innovation Contest.

Thiago Medeiros boca.thiagomedeiros en gmail.com
Vie Oct 24 15:20:15 UTC 2014

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

I would like to invite you and your hackerspace to participate in our
Innovation Contest. This contest will be a great opportunity to expose
your innovative projects. If you or your team has any projects that
incorporate bearings in their installation, then those projects are
eligible to participate in the contest.

We had a tremendous response to our last contest in 2012, everything
from stroboscopic zoetropes to human powered helicopters were
submitted and you can see the winners here:

http://www.bocabearings.com/innovation-contest/winner-videos.aspx

Our goal in running this contest is to support the students,
engineers, garage tinkerers and workshop warriors who are out there
melding Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Our 2014
contest is starting this August and will run through December.

We will be giving away three GoPro Hero3 cameras, one each to the
project with the most votes each month. At the end two finalists each
will get a 3D printer and the grand prize winner will get a check for
$5,000. We would love to have you among our contestants. If you would
be interested in participating in the contest, you apply through the
website or email with any questions. Thank you.

Contest Homepage: http://www.bocabearings.com/innovation-contest/default.aspx

Innovation Contest Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvLAbUFXPwo

Best regards,

Thiago Medeiros

--
Check out our Boca Bearings Innovation Contest
And learn more here.

1420 Neptune Drive, Suite A
Boynton Beach, FL 33426 U.S.A.
Toll free phone: (800) 332-3256