[un/loquer] Fwd: Apply Now: Knight News Challenge: Libraries

pedro pedruski en gmail.com
Vie Sep 26 17:13:14 UTC 2014

de interes ?

me parece perfecto para vuestro proyecto de las bibliotecas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Bracken, Knight Foundation <web en knightfoundation.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Apply Now: Knight News Challenge: Libraries
To: Pedro Soler <pedruski en gmail.com>

         Knight News Challenge on Libraries closes for applications
Tuesday.    View this email in your browser
<http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=44a06e103b99cf80e07a2eaad&id=fb587eb0b9&e=3511576863>

Dear Friend,

Apply now to the Knight News Challenge on Libraries
<http://knightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44a06e103b99cf80e07a2eaad&id=5ebaaf25db&e=3511576863>,
which *closes for applications Tuesday Sept. 30 at 5 p.m. ET*. The
challenge seeks ideas that address the question: How can we leverage
libraries to build more knowledgeable communities? Knight is offering a
share of *$2.5 million* for innovative ideas.

If you have specific questions, we will be holding office hours Sept. 29,
2:30 - 3:30 p.m. ET. You can join online
<http://knightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44a06e103b99cf80e07a2eaad&id=e1e320d7fb&e=3511576863>
or by telephone (1-888-240-2560, Meeting ID: 731675489).

Also, on Monday, Sept. 29 Knight Foundation and The Miami Foundation are
convening national thought leaders for a discussion on the future of
libraries in Miami-Dade. We hope you can join us for the livestream of the
conversation to help envision a better, more digital library system. The
event will be streamed beginning at 12:15 p.m. ET at
knightfoundation.org/live
<http://knightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44a06e103b99cf80e07a2eaad&id=dbcd1ad264&e=3511576863>
.

To enter the News Challenge on Libraries and for more information, go to
newschallenge.org
<http://knightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44a06e103b99cf80e07a2eaad&id=905c57515a&e=3511576863>
and answer a few questions *by Sept. 30*. Follow #newschallenge
<http://knightfoundation.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44a06e103b99cf80e07a2eaad&id=50a3df3274&e=3511576863>
on Twitter for updates and please spread the word through your networks.

Best,
John Bracken
Knight Foundation
Vice President for Media Innovation

You registered for this email list by joining at
www.knightfoundation.org/signup, or by registering to attend a Knight
Foundation sponsored event.

*Our mailing address is:*
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation