[un/loquer] Wow! MATRIX Creator's big feature on page 8 of MagPi

MATRIX Creator Team creator en matrix.one
Sab Sep 10 14:00:08 UTC 2016

** MATRIX Creator Launches: Most IoT-Ready Dev Board for Raspberry Pi Earns the Maker Faire Editor's Choice Award.

https://creator.matrix.one https://twitter.com/MATRIX_Creator https://www.facebook.com/MATRIXCreator-1232953776717327 https://www.instagram.com/matrix_creator

** “One of the most promising pieces of Hardware…�
- Make Magazine
  LEARN MORE   (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/matrix-creator-swiss-army-knife-of-iot-dev-boards-led/reft/14604236#/makerspaces)

** Makers and Devs: We want to introduce you to MATRIX Creator

This month, The MagPi Magazine featured us on page 8 with, “Create Almost Anything with MATRIX Creator.� (find out more). ( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/matrix-creator-swiss-army-knife-of-iot-dev-boards-led/reft/14604236#/makerspaces)

Respectfully, we wanted to share these news with you and the community as another amazing tool for your hardware projects and creations.

We just launched on Indiegogo with exclusive offers, including the "Computer Vision kit,� and lots of details about MATRIX Creator.

For more details, visit >> https://igg.me/at/matrixcreator/x/14604236. (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/matrix-creator-swiss-army-knife-of-iot-dev-boards-led/reft/14604236#/makerspaces)

As a refresher, our team created MATRIX Creator to give every maker, tinkerer, and developer around the world a complete, affordable, and user-friendly tool for simple to complex Internet of Things (IoT) app creation.

MATRIX Creator received the Editor's Choice ribbon at the National Maker Faire 2016 in DC and has been deemed "the most promising piece of hardware" by Make: Magazine.

We would love to hear from you on how we can support your efforts to making the world a better place by giving everyone the opportunity to create.

Sincerely,

Team MATRIX Creator

** Top Features
https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi49.pdf

** The MagPi

“Create Almost Anything with MATRIX Creator.� (https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi49.pdf)
http://www.pcmag.com/article/345672/matrix-is-building-an-internet-of-things-that-actually-works

** PC Magazine

"MATRIX Is Building an Internet of Things That Actually Works." (http://www.pcmag.com/article/345672/matrix-is-building-an-internet-of-things-that-actually-works)
"MATRIX Is Building an Internet of Things That Actually Works" (http://www.pcmag.com/article/345672/matrix-is-building-an-internet-of-things-that-actually-works) - PC Magazine
“Sensor-rich development board with a full suite of short-range wireless radios.� (http://hackerboards.com/rpi-3-add-on-loads-up-on-sensors-wireless-radios/) – Hackerboards
“It’s extremely versatile.� (http://cnx-software.com/2016/07/06/99-matrix-creator-raspberry-pi-add-on-board-features-plenty-of-sensors-a-2-4-ghz-radio-and-more/) - CNX
“MATRIX Creator provides the most embedded sensors on the market.� (https://blog.hackster.io/the-matrix-creator-is-an-iot-ready-dev-board-for-the-raspberry-pi-3-f5d235c847aa#.39aqpbuue) – Hackster.io
“An absolute bombshell!� (http://siliconexpert.com/blog/matrix-creator/) – Silicon Expert
“One of the most IoT-ready dev boards to date.� (http://www.electronicproducts.com/Board_Level_Products/Communication_Boards/With_15_built_in_sensors_the_newly_launched_MATRIX_Creator_is_one_of_the_most_IoT_ready_dev_boards_to_date.aspx) –Electronic Products
“One of the more promising pieces of hardware…� (http://makezine.com/2016/06/18/live-blog-national-maker-faire/) – Make:Magazine
“Create Almost Anything with MATRIX Creator.� (https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi49.pdf) – The MagPi Magazine
  https://twitter.com/https://twitter.com/MATRIX_Creator   https://www.facebook.com/MATRIXCreator-1232953776717327   https://www.instagram.com/matrix_creator Â
http://matrixlabs.ai/ MATRIX Labs HQ | Miami Beach, FL