[matilda] How was the Art 05 project a success?

Eric Winnert ericwinnert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:30:15 GMT 2005

the problem isn't organisation its communication.

my whole problem is that i really dont understand why Mark Choen, Reka
and my self were not alowed to recoup our cost. can you please explain
to me why a 'successfull' event like art 05 is not alowed to recoup
cost?

i will admit i fuck up, and i'm perfectly happy to sit down with
someone and disscuss what went right, what went wrong and what to do
for theh next time. but no one did no one offered to evaluate the
event. as i said all i got was snide emails demanding money.

what has Joe apoligised for? again no one is talking to me.

"Neither you or the other person who assaulted someone on that Friday..."

wtf! who did i hit and who are the witneses. agian no onen is talking to me

if joe and people are saying they i hit him first and that he was
provoked, then that proves everything.