[matilda] Thoughts about meetings and organisation

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Nov 17 14:50:03 GMT 2005

hello list hello anthony we as in urbanparanoia also myself see
http://peace.lowtech.org your points in your e mail are so right allready
there are few pissed of with meetings i do not see this as long term and
yes i might have played a part but less i hope there needs to be in place
a group of people who deal with conflict allso a move foroword would be
respect less bitching about people we all have a past so fucking what?
this comes from Anthony's e mail what others have said we have a very real
oppertunaty here so why is our own fears placeing all of this at risk?
lets spend time in looking at getting this sorted we need not spend time
on little things because at the end of the day they will resolve
themselevs it is the big problems such as conflict we need to get sourted
and no the events of last week have not gone the ghost is still there and
with respect needs some time to get sourted

0742