[matilda] Minutes of Monday Meeting

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Wed Sep 14 12:12:45 BST 2005

thanks for the mins Julie
I know its abit late now but I don't think the notes on the party discussion
should be on the wiki since they contain references to a few things we'd
agreed at the meeting shouldn't be referred to so for that matter they
shouldn't be on the elist either
I'd just say the end bit:
"Loads of discussion, but 2 questions/proposals came out of it
1 - What is MATILDA
2 - Need to form a party collective"

lets (briefly) re-discuss what goes on the wiki/elist at the next monday
meeting

Also, if I had the wherewithall to change it, I'd also amend the mins to say
that the womens health collective is going to be talking about, surprisingly
enough, women's health.
In a public forum adding to the frequent links made between women only
groups and periods isn't that encouraging for new women interested in coming
along.

yours in-
currently-not-menstruating-
but-always-supportive-of-women-getting-together-to-discuss-periods-and-
anything-else-sisterhood
Becky