Deleting emails from the list archive and text from the wiki, was: Re: [matilda] Minutes of Monday Meeting

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 14 13:25:30 BST 2005

Hi

On Wed 14-Sep-2005 at 12:12:45PM +0100, Becky wrote:

> I know its abit late now but I don't think the notes on
> the party discussion should be on the wiki since they
> contain references to a few things we'd agreed at the
> meeting shouldn't be referred to so for that matter they
> shouldn't be on the elist either

Hmm, well I have deleted the party discussion from the
wiki page:

  https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/12th_September_Matilda_meeting

However since the wiki saves every edit the text that was
previously on the page is easy to find if you know your
way around wikis...

If it is considered really important to also delete the
text from the email list archive then please send an email
to aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org saying which email
needs editing (include the URL) and what text needs
removing, it's a bit of a pain to do this...

> lets (briefly) re-discuss what goes on the wiki/elist at
> the next monday meeting

I have added it to the agenda:

  https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Matildagenda#Agenda_Items_for_Monday_19th_September

Basically anything that shouldn't be public shouldn't be
sent to this list or put on the wiki...

Some people are planning to do some hacklab stuff on
Thursday night and I'm keen on sorting out a programme of
sessions we can run there and "How to edit Wiki's" is one
I think we need to sort sooner than later... :-)

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World