[matilda] meeting on monday 9th

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 13:34:36 GMT 2006

I am up for a meeting on Monday. Sorry I haven't made
the last few but I have been struggling with a virus
and colds for the last month or so.

I think it would be a good idea to start the year with
a positive and practical meeting. We could spend some
time planning a collctive work weekend for the
building. Could split into small groups and brainstorm
the key things we could do to smarten up the building
in January - entrance area, outside the building etc,
and what materials we need to do this blah, blah. Us
all working together for a few days doing something
practical and taking the next leap forward with the
building might raise our collective spirits for moving
forward in 2006?

Helene