[matilda] meeting on monday 9th

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 13:55:49 GMT 2006

Helen> I think it would be a good idea to start the year with a
Helen> positive and practical meeting. We could spend some time
Helen> planning a collctive work weekend for the building.

Excellent suggestion Helene.

For a minute there I thought the meeting was going to turn into
another dire discussion about the minor incidents that happened at the
last party. Personally I would avoid any such meeting like the plague.

However if I'm around, and if done as you suggest, I'll try to make
it.

steve