[matilda] Photo darkroom...?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jan 19 14:54:23 GMT 2006

Allo,

Someone on Sheffield Forum, who's just moved to Sheffield, was asking
about dark rooms...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=b7f73d1ce5119b214dcf72ef769fbac3&threadid=84855

A reply points out that there's now nowhere at all.

Can we still get this off the ground? Were we waiting for Rob to do his
workbench magic again? What other equipment is needed...?

Does anyone want to write back on the forum and say what stage its at?

Twould be a good thing for MATILDA to meet a need that the cultural
industries have not only failed to cater for, but closed down?

He said... hah! Having said that, if anyone has a notion of what I might
do to help, do let me know.  Currently I'm collective-less, and imbued
with a terrible phobia of Monday meetings.

love

Dan