[matilda] Photo darkroom...?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Jan 19 16:11:32 GMT 2006

You will know Dan the whole place is going under building painting frencey
lots of noise smell of paint would be cool to get the dark room going we
have all the shit so we need to get Rob to his magic and there are other
little things he could help out with there are more works days:

By the way Sheffield Forum lets The BNP debate on there idd soner not go
there and if others do please watch whay you say regards Matilda:

There is no need to have a phobia about meetings there chilled out events
these days bring it there ask for help access and then DIY  thats the name
of this game the dark rooms are there just a little more work:

What this means the whole place is being used well fuck me sideways and
pink (if you desire)

one love
0742: