[Mediawiki] session data lose

%20Bunny lists at j12.org
Mon May 29 20:47:48 BST 2006

Thanks for the wiki.

We can edit our wiki at http://infoseed.wikifarm.aktivix.org but only
when not logged in. One can set up a login but when one tries to edit it
logged in it give an error every time on various browsers.

error reads:

*Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data.
Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging
back in.*

I guess this may be a permissions problem. Or php setting. I would guess
others have this problem server wide but no one has said so, so may just
in our config or  permissions.

Also from I gather I should have been given a ssh login to edit the
config file but I did not receive this.

I wish to set:

$wgLogo

to be logo at: