[AktiviX] esf and imc-uk

Josh Robinson jmr59 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 21 00:09:44 UTC 2003

has the potential for it: Dave (the post's author) is based in cambridge
and has helped quite a few of us convert to debian. he's also planning
on holding a larger-scale workshop on free software and activism in
cambridge at some point.

and it could be fun to do it at the ESF - although i doubt i'll be there
if it's in the dome...

loves,