[AktiviX] Reading on politics of free software

Asa Winstanley asa at youthwise.org
Tue Dec 23 16:49:51 UTC 2003

Hi all,

You may remember me back from when there was a debate on
enrager.net and this list about this. I've written an article on
what lessons I think anarchists and other activists can draw
from the free software movement:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/12/283113.html

If you are already quite into free software, the article will not
contain much you don't know already, but it would be great to
hear what you think about the political lessons I try to draw.
Perhaps keep such discussions to the indymedia page: I don't
want to hijack this list :)

Cheers,

Asa
--