[AktiviX] existing web page

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 10:12:52 UTC 2003

done.

it would be nice to move the aktivix page at some point so that other ppl can
have access to it too (rather than ppl having to rely on me to be around). no
rush, but if we want to change it etc then that would be a good time to do
it.

it would also be nice to put a description of the workshops and stuff on the
site - or even better some kind of documentation of what was covered (so that
ppl can benefit from the workshops even if they weren't there). what do ppl
think? any volunteers ;-)

max

PS i wanted to say thankyou all for coming - it was really brill. thanks also
for the email messages with feedback. I'm going to try and collate all the
feedback so that we can use that when planning the next aktivix mtg - so all
feedback and suggestions is very welcome!