[AktiviX] existing web page

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Thu Sep 25 12:21:56 UTC 2003

As far as putting up workshop summaries etc.

feel to  contribute to wiki at:

http://ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Free_Software

It has not really started.

The wiki is open, but not do set Name in Preferances before contributing
else ip lookup name number will be used as author of changes.

Not for that site you must be willing to attribute your contributions to
the Public Domain.

The wiki at:

http://www.infoanarchy.org/wiki/

is building up user orientated summary pages on various software packages:

eg http://www.infoanarchy.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Mozilla

I think the person who set them up is happy to see them expanded to user
orientated tutorials as other software wikis can be very developer
orientated.

I find a good source of info on different GNU/Liunx distros ( cdrom
compilations of OS and packages )  to be:

http://distrowatch.com

and a good place to buy them:

http://www.LinuxEmporium.co.uk/

I said I would be able to offer web space which could include if someone
wanted a MySQL db but little support to people who were at Activix
especially for free software avocacy.

More details later or get in touch.

I am now dashing of to meeting of the North Edinburgh Digital
Inclucision Group.

see ya,

Space Bunny

http://j12.org/sb/linux.htm