[AktiviX] Call for list admins

ana ona at riseup.net
Fri Sep 26 17:29:34 UTC 2003

I also have experience with mailman admin. But we are making it sound
like you need some experience to do it!!

It is really really easy to do it, for me, the difficult thing is to
stay online to do it ;) - yes you need to load at least 2 pages when
doing the admin, a couple of clicks and it is done.

ana