[AktiviX] existing web page

ana ona at riseup.net
Fri Sep 26 17:46:48 UTC 2003

Hi again...

i took notes & will put them up on the twiki one of these days... if any
one wants them quickly, I can always send them by email, it's far easier
for me.

I also promised to make the interview available in mp3; sorry pault, i
haven't got a minijack to minijack here... but hopefully on monday will
have access to one and will be able to put it in digital format. btw
does this website support uploads? maybe better for sharing big files...

best,

ana