[AktiviX] [admin] posts by non-subscribers

pault pault at burngreave.net
Mon Sep 29 13:28:11 UTC 2003

Hi All

rESIST and I have a message in the queue for posting from a non-subscriber of
the list.

the subject matter is relevant to us, and the person who posted it happens to be
someone i know in sheffield that i can vouch for.

in this instance i recommend posting [and am going to approve it], but should we
have a discussion about posts from non-subscribers?

i recommend:

first: we obviously look at the content and make a decision on relevance to us.

second: one of the list-admins write to them and invite them to subscribe.

third: post or not based on relevance, not on whether they poster subscribes or not.

fourth: ...erm that's it.

pault
--
pault <mailto:pault at burngreave.net>