[AktiviX-discuss] Speakers planned

chip chiapas at riseup.net
Mon Aug 9 10:07:31 UTC 2004

hi

i went to the manchesterwireless (http://www.manchesterwireless.net/)
event at the weekend and met up with some good peeps.

a fairly definite speaker is a guy called Matt who has been doing some
interesting work on a free hardware solution called Squishware - see his
email below.  he's also interested in the ramifications of the TCPA.

we might also be able to get a guy from Madrid to talk about the
http://www.guadawireless.net/ project.

AFAIK i may still have a speaker for "Grow Your Own Media Lab" and for
"OpenCola softdrinks".

as for myself, i might have go at trying to install Syllable
(http://syllable.sourceforge.net/) or even demo-ing StreamBox
(http://streambox.org/) if the wind's blowing in the right direction  ;o)

has a venue yet been finalised?

chip