[AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: Re: Use of the Spectrum Centre Weekend September 10-12th 2004

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Aug 9 23:50:28 UTC 2004

see forwarded message below.

Saturday 11th 10am-6pm ?
Sunday 12th 11am-3pm ?

what do you think ?

I'm sure we can fill all hours possible.

there is a social club above the Spectrum centre.  We could investigate that for
Fri / Sat Social.  Or make use of the Independent Film Space in town.  ( sorry
I forget its correct designation)

----- Forwarded message from "a.hassan" <a.hassan at yemenirefugee.org> -----