[AktiviX-discuss] "open cd"

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Thu Dec 9 19:29:01 UTC 2004

TheOpenCD project have released version 2 which has a brand new pop menu
that runs from cdrom (call disctree) and is much easier to update. Watch
this space for derivatives.

It includes new tutorials and programs, as well as usual assorted
goodies of advocacy texts.

The new iso bziped up is hitting the download mirrors now.

http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/

But I recommend using Bit Torrent to get it.

See:
http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=792&highlight=TheOpenCD

Get BT file from:
http://hirisemultimedia.com/TOCD2.iso.bz2.torrent

If you unable to handle the bziped(*) iso file to burn to cdrom, let me
know and will see about sending you one but I have just run out of blank
cdroms and have to get some more.

cheers,

Space Bunny

(*) 7-zip from http://7-zip.org