[AktiviX] which distro?

Peter Cheer petercheer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:16:57 UTC 2004

I have got the chance to get hold of an old server (HP Netserver 5/100 LC)
with an external tape drive (HP Surestore 2000).

In its day this must have been a respectable beast - 100mhz processor, 128mb
RAM, 15 GB SCSI disk. At the moment it is running a bootleg copy of NT4, I
would like to strip that out and install Linux but am not sure which distro
to go for. I do not want to spend a long time messing about with a tricky
install and dodgy hardware support but the processor speed rules out many of
the newer no hassel graphical install distros.

Any suggestions?

Pete