[AktiviX] non-members posting policy

r7 r7 at riseup.net
Sun Jan 18 11:38:09 UTC 2004

Quoting cc at riseup.net in his post Marxists and Anarachists:

> I'm cross posting this between the AktiviX list [1] and
> the English Oekonux list [2], the Oekonux list is open for
> non-members to post to it where as the AktiviX one isn't
> -- it might make sense to send follow ups to
> list-en at oekonux.org.

would folks prefer the list to work in the way of Oekonux?

when this list was originally set up, we did not have any spam reduction
software [SpamAssassin or suchlike] on burngreave.net and i chose this
option to prevent the possibility of a spam attack to the list. we now have
SpamAssassin in place, so this is less of an issue.

i am persuaded to make the change, but won't make this decision unilateraly.
opinions please.

i am on holiday till 29 january, so i'll leave the change if required in the
capable hands of co-admin rESIST [hint!].

r7
--
r7 [at] riseup [dot] net