[AktiviX] Anarchism and Free Software

Drew polaw at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 22:56:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

I was at the Aktivix do in Lancaster last September
and I know there were several people there thinking
about anarchism and free software for reasons that
were a mixture of academic, personal and practical...
Basically what I'm wondering is if there's anyone out
there who wants to write a piece in that general area
for this e-journal I have helped set up. You can have
a look at it at http://www.tangentium.org/ . You'll see
that "Anarchism and Free Software" is one of the
themes we're interested in running in future issues.
Have a look at what's already there and you'll see the
tone and style we're trying to get.

Hope that some of you can help as I know there was
a great mix of practical expertise and political
awareness at the Lancaster do. Would be good to try
and get some of that out into the world! Mail me on
drew at comp.leeds.ac.uk if you're interested.

Thanks,
Drew Whitworth.