[AktiviX-discuss] [Fwd: Re: License for group of authors on a blog]

cc at riseup.net cc at riseup.net
Thu Jul 15 13:53:14 UTC 2004

Hi

I guess you have seen this:

  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Legal_arrangements

Another way of dealing with this issue would be to drop
the Attribution element and use the ShareAlike 1.0:

  http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sa/1.0/

I wonder where there is no ShareAlike 2.0 -- I guess _all_
the new CC licenses require attribution?

Chris