[AktiviX-discuss] article review

ana anap at riseup.net
Fri Jul 16 12:12:31 UTC 2004

hi all,

I mentioned some time ago that i was doing an article on free software for
uni. i finished and i published it on indymedia, then i sent it to this
enciclopaedia for possible publication.

It is not Free , as in Free license, and no one gets any reward apart from
the 'reputation' of publishing there (hahaha) but i thought it would be a
way to promote free software and the culture to people who wouldn't
normally come to us. I have asked them to publish it undre a pseudonim
that i am not using for anything else.

The way it works, is every author reviews the article of two other
authors. I have got two pieces of feed back, then, and inclusion depends
on my implementing the suggestions from that feedback.

I didn't want to attach the files to the list; but if any of you want to
help with that, i.e. even more coments to their comments, and suggestions,
please email me and i will attach the files (3 of them, 9 kb each) in
private.

Deadline for my submission is 26th July, so i guess i'll take comments
until the 24th.

Thanks in advance!

ana