[AktiviX-discuss] PROPOSAL: aktivix flyer + email address/contact details.

r7 at aktivix.org r7 at aktivix.org
Fri Jul 16 22:25:59 UTC 2004

Quoting mp <mp at fsc.cc>:

> email: gathering at aktivix.org (to be set up by r7 tonight)

this has been done slightly differently, just an alias in /etc/aliases [as
pointed out by bone_idol & chrisc].

> - this will automagically forward to:
> aktivix-contact at lists.aktivix.org (to be set up by r7 tonight. The list
> will have private archives (any objections?)).

this list has now been created...

   http://lists.aktivix.org/

> That means that several people - those who are subscribed to that list -
> can monitor any attempts to contact the group/collective/network. Who
> wants to be subscribed? At least someone from Sheffield should be on
> that list.

which of course leads to the question. who's on it and who are admins.

the list was set up with me as admin. i am also a subsciber [seems pointless to
be one around the other].

as aland is sysadmin for the lists.aktivix box 'twould seem to make sense for
him to subscribe too.

mp has also expressed an interest in subscribing.

anyone else? we definitely need at least one more admin.

i think it would make sense to make subscription to [AktiviX-discuss] a
prerequisite to subscribing to [AktiviX-contact]. seems obvious, but does no
harm to explicitly state it.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org