[AktiviX-discuss] Re: [AktiviX] copyright configuration: licensing commercial use?

ana ana at aktivix.org
Sat Jul 17 19:07:24 UTC 2004

>Hi
>
>On Wed 30-Jun-2004 at 01:23:32PM +0100, mp wrote:
>

>>> But, generally you prefer to let Bush, Murdoch and
>>> Branson have FREE use of the work that we create?
>>

>Do you really think that they would want to use material
>off our wiki?

No but the Sun, of The Times, or BSkyb (both property of Murdoch) may
want to re-produce something that we may say in the wiki against us, or
against whatever group is using the wiki, against them - think radical
groups that currently are only hosted by riseup.

It would be fun if they did that and we started to sue them for
infrignment of copyright issues! But only possible if we have a notice
there, also thinking of big corporations.

ana