[AktiviX-discuss] [AktiviX] copyright configuration: licensing commercial use?

ana ana at aktivix.org
Sat Jul 17 19:02:21 UTC 2004

>On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 10:47, cc wrote:
>

>>> One thing that should be sorted sooner rather than later
>>> is the license, by default MediaWiki uses the GFDL, I was
>>> thinking about changing it to the Creative
>>> CommonsAttribution-ShareAlike 2.0

Hi,

excuse my ignorance, what does DFDL, what do the letters stand for, and
what is so wrong with it that we switch to creative common? I'd thank a
quick explanation; i've done research on free software so i kind of know
what is gpl, and what creative commons, too, although not thoroughly
about their many variations.

thanks in advance...

ana