[AktiviX-discuss] fliers

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Mon Jul 19 13:39:52 UTC 2004

hey there

put email address on, and sorted out linked/embedded picture problem with
fliers - now uploaded :-)

max

------------------------------
Hi All,

should have added a little more info to email about fliers - was a bit
 rushed, sorry.

the fliers started with the text off the wiki, then did the "non-geek test"
 ie me going around our building and asking ppl which bits make no sense to
 them. these bits were taken out/replaced. the final flier is the result of
 this "non-geek test", so is a bit different to the text on the wiki. (sadly
 "another system is poss" fell victim to the test. personally i liked it, but
 it scored 1 out 15 from the non-geeks :-(

the phone nr is aland's mobile

the website points to www.aktivix.org, can we have a link to the
Aktivix:Aktivix_II page please?

forgot to put email address on.

will sort out logo prob and email address on monday, unless someone gets
 there before me ;-)

max