[AktiviX-discuss] Show GNU/London film?

keith richards silver_morning2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 20:12:25 UTC 2004

Hi
I hope this is the right e-mail and ive not spammed! I
was told about  your meeting in September - to be
blunt Ive made a short film about the use of GNU/Linux
in London and was wondering if you'd want to show it?

It deals with a lot of the basic stuff GPL/GNU etc and
interviews a range of people who use it for community
+ business use. I hope it works as a nice introduction
as well as telling some of the more important points

It sounds like it might fit - So if youd like a
preview on VHS  send me an address and ill send it out

Thanks a lot

Gavin